Choosing the right network router for your needs and requirements is crucial in creating a local connection that always allows efficient access to the internet.
The Quality of Service system available on DrayTek routers allows for full control of how traffic is prioritised and bandwidth is reserved.
The router assigns sessions to each one of these queues and schedules packets to be sent through the router in an order of priority instead of “first come, first served”, with reserved bandwidth available to each queue, to ensure that important data can always be sent.
We strongly recommend the use of a Draytek router alongside your vivi VoIP phone system. If you let us know your router requirements we will provide the best Draytek option for you.
- Supports VDSL2, ADSL Broadband
- Administration management for network bandwidth, network segmentation, security and routing policies
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch
- Multiple Private LAN Subnets
- Built-in Firewall
- Options for Wireless LAN
- Options for integrated 4G/LTE modem and integrated VoIP ports